Friday, March 31, 2017

REVIEW: Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch - One of my FAVORITES!

Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch is one of my favorite skincare products of all time. You can purchase a sheet with 24 patches in three different sizes for $5. What these do is that they treat your pimples once they are popped. By placing a correct size patch over your popped pimple, the patch will begin pulling out the pus from the pimple. Several hours later, you gently peel the pimple patch off and you will be able to see that a lot of pus came out and is attached to the patch and that your zit may look smaller, less red and irritated, and treated.

I normally use these pimple patches during that time of the month whenever I get one or two pimples. Your pimple must be popped for this to work. If you can treat the pimple before it pops, by all means treat it, but if your pimples become ripe and break open, then these pimple patches will work great! I shower in the evening so what I do is I put on the pimple patch right away once I get out. Then I apply my skin care products around the patch. You want to make sure that your zit has no products on it or else the patch will not stick. I go to bed with the patches on and then the next morning I gently peel it off. If my pimple still looks bumpy and seems to have more "junk" in it, then I apply another patch after cleaning and patting dry the area. Yes, I have worn these to work before, especially when I know I will be in the office all day.

Here are a few infographics from Cosrx explaining how to use the patches:







I contemplated about posting these next two photos because it's not so appealing, but this is part of the review, so why not?! I had a pimple right below my nose, so after that zit popped I applied a patch over it. This is what it looked like the following morning when I woke up:


You can see that the patch collected a lot of gunk. Below is another look at the patch.



I have really enjoyed using these patches, and I will continue to buy them. I got my fiancé loving them as well as my sister, co-worker and cousin. It works wonders at improving and treating the affected area. Many times we like to pick at our pimples, but that can lead to scarring. I feel as though these patches help create less scarring. These are awesome, and I highly recommend them!

I have used the Nexcare Acne Absorbing Covers that you can purchase on Amazon for approximately $8, and I do not like them as much as the Cosrx ones because they do not stick as well. The Nexcare patches fall off my face when I sleep, whereas the Cosrx stays on throughout the night. 

You can purchase the Cosrx Acne Pimple Master Patch for $5 online at retail price at Sokoglam and other retailers, but if you can wait between 3-5 weeks, you can order from Jolse.com and get a sheet for $3.75 instead. I normally buy the 10 sheet pack (~$2.40 per sheet) from Jolse.com since my fiancé and I like to have back-ups. Plus, it's a better deal when you buy in a bigger bulk vs buying one sheet, but it's good to just buy one if you want to try it out first.

I have 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...