Thursday, December 15, 2016

SWATCHES: Pur Cosmetics Elevation Highlighter Palette ($15)

One of the best deals out there right now for a highlighter palette belongs to Pur Cosmetics that you can find for only $15 ($60 value) at Ulta. I went with my co-worker to Ulta during a lunch break, and we came across the Elevation Perfecting Highlighter Palette by Pur Cosmetics which also comes with a mini fan brush. We both thought that the set was a great deal, so we each bought it!


The palette is considered a "mini" palette, but I think you get a lot for the price. Here is the package of the palette itself.

 Back of the palette.

Fortunately this palette comes with a nice sized mirror.

I was captivated by the middle color, Altitude, but I was most impressed by "Upgrade," a peachy highlight.

"Boost" is a champagne gold highlighter, and "Altitude" reminds me of Becca Cosmetic's "Moonstone," a white highlighter. "Upgrade" is my favorite of the three.


 The fan brush is not my favorite. The brush picked up product very easily and applies well, but it feels so flimsy. I prefer denser brushes because I can control where I want to apply makeup.


Some logistical items. The total net weight of the highlighters is 0.27 oz, meaning each shade contains 0.09 oz. The palette was also made in China.

Overall, I think this is a great palette. This is also a great way to try out different highlighter shades for a great price. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...