Thursday, June 9, 2016

REVIEW & DEMO: Banila Co. Clean It Zero

Hello everyone! It is almost the end of the week! Yay! Today I have a review on one of my favorite skincare products by a Korean brand, Banila Co. This is a very popular cleansing balm known as Clean It Zero, and there are several other versions of this by Banila Co., but the one I am reviewing is the original.

This is a sherbet cleanser that takes off your makeup with ease including waterproof eyeliner and lipstick stains. No joke. All you have to do is scoop a tiny bit of the sherbet into your palms, rub it together until it melts, massage your face with it, and wash it off with lukewarm water. It is such a great cleanser that I highly recommend. I used to use the Boots cleansing balm from Target, but I stopped because it left my face oily. However, this Banila Co. one surprisingly leaves my face hydrated and non-oily. 

You can see my demo down below. I'm not too fond of wearing waterproof makeup, but I did wear a  waterproof liquid eyeliner and a liquid lipstick.







I purchased mine for $16 on the US Memebox website. Now, $16 can be a lot for a cleansing balm, but truly, a little bit goes a long way! :)



P.S. I told my sister about this product, so she purchased it and now loves it too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...