This palette consists of two Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Champagne Pop and Prosecco Pop, along with three blushes: Rosé Spritz, Amaretto, and Pamplemousse. The total amount of product in this palette is 0.72 ounces which retails for $52. You can click on the photos themselves to enlarge.
According to Sephora's website:
- Rosé Spritz (0.10 oz)- luminous blush, soft peachy pink with pale gold shimmer
- Amaretto (0.12 oz) - mineral blush, matte toasted almond
- Pamplemousse (0.12 oz)- matte warm coral pink
- Champagne Pop (0.19 oz) - Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed highlighter, soft white gold with pinky peach undertones
- Prosecco Pop (0.19 oz) - Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed highlighter, medium warm gold
I already own Champagne Pop, and I adore it! I've never tried any of Becca's blushes before so this would be a great way to also try out their blush formula. This IS a limited edition palette that will probably sell out, so make sure to get your hands on it if you want to. I have a feeling this will be a hit for me personally for this upcoming summer!