Wednesday, May 11, 2016

My Pre-Graduation Photos Makeup!

Happy hump-day everyone! I took pre-graduation photos this past Sunday, so I took my time doing my makeup, but in my opinion it was nothing fancy or special. Click on the photos below to enlarge to see my makeup. The last photo provides the details of my makeup. :)






  •  L'Oreal True Match - W3
  • Revlon Pressed Powder - Light/Medium
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder - Brunette
  • NYX Brow Gel - Brunette
  • Physicians Formula 2-in-1 Liquid Eyeliner + Serum
  • Too Cool For School - Art Class by Rodin Contour
  • Gerard Cosmetics Lip Gloss - Nude
  • Ardell Natural #110
  • Nars Blush - Orgasm
  • Tarte Tartelette in Bloom eye shadow palette - Firecracker - lids; Flower Child - inner corners; Smarty Pants and Rebel - creases; Activist - outer V's, and Charmer - brow bones

As funny as this sounds, I was feeling my brows on Sunday. I always struggle with filling in my brows, but I've noticed that the NYX Brow Gel really helps me define my brow shape which is why it has become one of my favorite brow products. I use an angled brow brush to outline the shape and then I use the spoolie to soften the lines out followed by filling the hairs and spaces in with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder in Brunette.

I have been loving the Tarte Cosmetics' Tartelette in Bloom Eyeshadow Palette ever since I purchased it in December. It's been my go-to eye shadow palette! Since these were for my graduation photos, I didn't want to overdo it on the lips, so I wore a nude lip gloss by Gerard Cosmetics. I am not a lip gloss lover, but this is a beautiful and comfortable lip gloss that isn't too sticky or slippery. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...