Monday, May 16, 2016

Manicure Monday!

It's been such a long time since I have last given myself a manicure, but I am graduating this Friday, so I thought why not paint them! I was deciding between painting my nails with the colors on the left or going ahead with the Nailene acrylics, but I opted for the OPIs and Wet n Wild since I'll be moving boxes home soon. No need for broken nails!



My school colors are black and yellow/gold, but I wanted something neutral, but fun. :)
  • OPI - Java Mauve-y - This is one of my favorites from OPI. I feel like the color is between a mauve and a burnt orange?
  • OPI - The Living Daylights - So. much. glitter. Multiple applications is necessary in order to get a concentrated amount of glitter. It's essentially a bunch of copper, aqua, and silver glitter dumped into a bottle of clear nail lacquer.
  • Wet n Wild - All That Jazzy - This is almost a metallic gold with fine gold micro glitters, so the formula is very wet which can be difficult to work with. 
 I just wanted to say congratulations to all the graduates that have graduated this year already or are graduating soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...