Thursday, January 14, 2016

REVIEW: Voluspa Candle in "Casa Pacifica"

One of my good friends from undergrad gifted me a beautiful candle for my birthday last month, and I cannot get enough of it! She gave me a Voluspa candle in "Casa Pacifica," and it smells amazing!

The Voluspa website describes this scent as:

"NOTES OF CALIFORNIA DRIFTWOD, SEA SALT AND SHORE BRUSH. AN EVOCATIVE FRAGRANCE THAT HARMONIZES A DREAMY BEACH HOUSE WITIH PACIFIC OCEAN AMBIANCE."


The scent reminds me of summer, and I am craving for that warmer season just a little bit with this cold winter we've been experiencing! I am in love with "Casa Pacifica," and I am trying my best not to burn through this little tin too quickly, but that's what a candle is for. Surprisingly this little candle in this gorgeous tin can can burn up to 25 hours which is fairly a long time. The height of the candle is 2 inches, and weighs 4 ounces. Don't let the small size of this candle fool you because it will travel throughout your home; It will be noticeable.  I feel so renewed, refresh and calm whenever I burn this candle.

This little tin candle retails between $8-$10 depending on where you purchase it, which in my opinion is pretty pricey. It's more of a luxurious candle, especially in packaging, and unfortunately price. The scent also comes in other sizes, but of course, with bigger price tags. This brand is also sold at Nordstrom online and in-store. Despite the candles being on the pricey side, I am so tempted to try other scents they have since they sound nothing that I have ever heard before such as "Saijo Persimmon." A candle that smells like persimmon?! How unique is that? I highly recommend this candle!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...