Thursday, January 7, 2016

REVIEW: Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack Aqua by Freeset

I have been using facial mask packs for a long time, and I have never used a gel mask, let alone, one that is donkey milk. Say what?! Exactly. That was my first impression too. I received the Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Pack Aqua by Freeset ($3) from Memebox for free when there was an order mishap. This mask contains donkey milk which contains vitamins A, B, D, C, and E as well as bio-polymers that is supposed help with aging. It is claimed that this mask will leave the skin hydrated and radiant.

So, here is how I look with the mask on:



Verdict: I found this mask very difficult to put on due to its gel-like texture. I recommend lying down on your bed or couch while wearing this mask because this mask does have the tendency to slowly slip off the face. Aside from that issue, I love how creamy the mask felt; It felt I was getting a nice facial treatment at the spa, but at home. There was no particular smell to the mask. I left it on for about 20 to 25 minutes until some parts of the mask started drying, and then I pulled it off.  I allowed for the rest of the milk to be absorbed by my skin. My skin felt very hydrated and smooth after use, and I would consider purchasing this product in the future. :)

You can purchase this on the Memebox website for $3. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...