Saturday, January 16, 2016

FOTD: Bringing Back the LORAC!

Good evening everyone! It's late Saturday here in Orange County, and tomorrow I am headed to the mountains! I am so excited to see snow! I am planning to go au naturale tomorrow, but we'll see if that will happen, since a 5:30AM wake-up call is a tad bit too early!

Today was a good makeup day for me though! I experimented a little with my eye shadow, and I think it turned out better than I had expected since I suck at applying eye shadow! I brought out my LORAC Pro Palette, and yet again, I fell in love. It's been such a long time since I've last used the palette. I've accumulated many shadow palettes and other makeup products over the year that I tend to forget and eventually neglect products that I already own, which is a big no-no. I have definitely minimized my makeup collection over the past several months, so hopefully I'll be able to use more of what I already enjoy using! By no means is my makeup collection small, but it is smaller than what I had before. :P

I usually go for a simple look, and that's what I went for today!



Here's a closeup of my makeup. On my eyes I am wearing the LORAC Pro Palette using the following shades:
- Garnet (lid)
- Nude (inner corner)
- Mauve (crease)
- Sable (outer v)
- Cream (brow)

What do you think of my look from earlier today? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...