Sunday, August 16, 2015

SWATCHES: Colourpop Cheeks and Eye Shadows

I recently made a purchase from ColourPop Cosmetics, and I already want to put in another order! I have purchased from ColourPop before, but I only purchased one item which was the Lumiere Lippie Stix. This time I made a bigger order to try out a few of their other products including a highlighter, blushes, another lippie stix and two ultra matte lipsticks. The lip products I will swatch and/or review in another post.


Everyone is talking about highlighters nowadays, and I remember talking to my sister about Becca highlighters, and she mocked me about having a glow whenever I wear highlighters. Well guess what?! She's obsessed with highlighting or strobing her face now too! Any way, I wanted to try out a highlighter from ColourPop and decided on "Wisp" which is a beautiful pearlized golden champagne product. I showed my sister my ColourPop goodies, and she fell in love with the highlighter too!





These swatch beautifully! The texture is smooth and cushion-y similar to the Maybelline Plush blushes. Look at that color!

Swatched on my back of my hand. I have worn this on my face already, and this formula is budge-proof. The great thing about this is that there is no fall out, plus it dries quickly on the skin. It's a great quality product for $8!

I purchased two blushes, the first one being "Between the Sheets." I'm not too sure about this color right now because it's a little too pink for my liking, but I think that's because I am tan. Hopefully the color settles down once comes winter.  ColourPop describes this as a midtone beige pink





 "Between the Sheets" looks Barbie Pink for some reason? Nevertheless, the formula is beautiful just like the highlighter.


I am so in love with this blush right now, and it's called "Quarters." According to the ColourPop website, this is a satin midtone dusty coral, which I agree with!


This color is so gorgeous!


I purchased two eye shadows from ColourPop to try out the formula and holy snapples are the shadows smooth and slick or what?!

This is "I Heart This" is a cool toned silvery taupe shade, and it's stunning!



I definitely like "Nillionaire" more because I always love a warm toned brown. This one extra special because of the glitter. Despite it being a glittery shadow, the formula is so good that there is no fallout with both this shadow and "I Heart This."




I've used each of these products at least once already since they came in the mail, and I can understand the hype. These really are great products at such an affordable price, and based on my first impressions I highly recommend them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...