Friday, August 21, 2015

REVIEW: Becca Cosmetics x Jaclyn Hill Shimmering Skin Perfector in "Champagne Pop" (LE)

Highlighters are one of the "it" products right now in the makeup world, and I am all about it just as much as any other beauty enthusiast! I love Becca Cosmetics for their highlighters and blush, and recently almost two months ago, Becca Cosmetics, and the amazing YouTube sensation, Jaclyn Hill released a Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed highlighter in "Champagne Gold," which is exclusively sold at Sephora. I was on a mission to find this product in Sephora, but all the Sephora stores I went into had it all sold out. Fortunately it is still available online on the Sephora website for $38. $38 is expensive, but it's worth it. Why? A little goes a long way, so this product will last you a long time. Described as "soft white gold with pinky peach undertones," this highlighter looks good on so many skin tones! I love the texture of this highlighter. It is finely milled, and applies with ease.  This is a must-have, and unfortunately this is a limited edition product, so get your hands on it as soon as you can if you haven't already!

Look at that shine! The highlight is reflective in a good way. I recommend storing this highlight in a safe place in your makeup collection where it's not to overwhelmingly crowded because this product is soft, so it's possible that it could crack and/or break.

My look today using this product. I applied this above my cheek bones, and down the bridge of my nose. You can use your fingers or a contour brush.

 It's definitely noticeable in a good way, which I like. I love having a "glow."



*LE = limited edition

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...