These are supposed to last up to a week, but I have read reviews where these have lasted users for up to two weeks which is what I am hoping.
The results? Not bad, but not the best. I had issues with my first two nails because I did not put enough glue. I can be stingy sometimes, and I thought there wouldn't be enough glue, but there was plenty. Too bad I have air gaps between the fake nails and my real nails now. -__-
- Trim your nails, cut the cuticles and smooth your nail out with a buffer
- Cover your entire nail with a THIN layer of glue
- Too much glue will have the glue oozing out the sides of your nails, and it will take forever to get the nail glue off!
- Cover the Kiss nails with glue half way up the nail only or else it'll be too much glue. Make sure it's a thin layer as well
- Once you put the Kiss nail on, press down from the button for at least five seconds to ensure all air bubbles move up and out.