Friday, August 7, 2015

I'm back! :)

Hello world! I am back on my blog after being away for several months. There are so many changes in my life, but I am ready to get back on this blog writing! I am headed back to school in two weeks, but I want to try my best to post on here several times each month. Playing with beauty products, finding deals, and sharing them with people is so therapeutic and fun for me, so I definitely want to get back on this (and on Instagram too)! :)

I thought I would share two of my favorite red lipsticks! M.A.C.'s "M.A.C. Red ($17)" which has a blue undertone that I love wearing any time of the day, but especially in the evenings whenever I go out in the town, and Revlon's Colorburst Matte Balm in "Striking" ($9.49) which is a warm red, perfect for the summer time.




In Other News...
  • I haven't purchased makeup in over three months until just recently yesterday when I purchased ColourPop Cosmetics! I am so stinkin' excited!
  • I got rid of 1/3 of my makeup collection just this summer. :X 
  • I haven't worn that much makeup this summer due to breakouts. This hot humid weather in SoCal does not complement my skin well at all! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...