Saturday, August 22, 2015

Dolce & Gabbana at Costco!?

Oh my goodness. Am I going broke? Yes, yes I am. Why? Because Costco is currently carrying several Dolce & Gabbana products on their website right now, and some of them ship for free. These products retail approximately between $12-$20 more on the Sephora website! There are other brands (i.e. Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder) on the Costco website too, but I have a feeling the D&G products will sell out fast, so I'm letting you know now! The Too Faced Chocolate Bar is also on sale at Costco for $35.That's an incredible price! Take advantage now if you want to! Am I an enabler or what?! :P

 You do have to be a Costco member to purchase from their website. You can view all their makeup items available for purchase HERE. For GlamGlow, HERE.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...