Friday, April 10, 2015

Mini Haul: Marshalls & Ulta

After I got my hair cut a few days ago, I decided to get myself a curling wand and some heat protectant spray, so I went to Marshalls. Usually I would go to Target for beauty related items, but I secretly wanted to go to Marshalls to check out their cute fashion pieces and shoes. You can find so many great designer brands at an affordable price!



I was able to find myself a curling wand for only $14.99. I was a bit hesitant to purchase it though because it was so inexpensive. I was expecting it to suck, but to my surprise it works dandy and fine. It's by the brand Bella Beauty, and it's a 3/4" to 1" wand that also comes with one protective hand glove. I also found two American Eagle headbands for $1.99 each! Score!

Here I am wearing one of them:


 I quite like it! I feel so young though wearing this headband! 

I was unable to find a heat protectant spray at Marshalls so I headed over to Ulta and I found a NYX blush in "Cinnamon" for $2.99 and a Toni & Guy Heat Protectant Hair Mist for $4.49! Great finds!




See! It's a tiny haul! ;) Have a great rest of the week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...