Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Fashion (mostly) Haul!

Hi everyone!

I absolutely love shopping (who doesn't!?), and I love it even more when there are sales or coupons available to use, so that I can maximize my savings! I thought it would be cool that once in a while I would share a haul. Normally I haul beauty products, but I thought why not the other great items I find like fashion or home decor? I'll give tidbits here and there on how to score major savings at possibly some of your favorite stores! :)

First up! Forever 21! I've been shopping at this store ever since I was in middle school, and I have found that their quality has gotten better over the years. Shop here often? Then I highly suggest that you sign up for their emails because you can get some awesome coupons that they send exclusively to you or email newsletter subscribers. I've gotten a 30% off one regular price item before, 40% off one regular priced item, and so forth! You can sign up on their website HERE. I believe you'll get a free shipping code if you sign up right now.

This is called the Floral Crochet-Paneled Bell Sleeve Dress ($24.90), and it's absolutely cute! It's perfect for spring! I was able to purchase this several weeks ago for $15 since I had a 40% off coupon. I can see myself wearing this with gladiator sandals or boots with a nice pair of shades.



I randomly saw this on a rack while I was shopping at F21, and thought it was cute, so of course I bought it since I had a 40% off coupon (paid $7.74). I've worn this with a pair of capri style jeans and flats. Simplicity!

Wild at Heart Tee ($12.90)

Utility jackets/coats are in for the spring season, and I picked up this grey one for $15 with my coupon. Unfortunately it's not sold online anymore, but this HERE is similar.


 Old Navy! Who else used to shop at Old Navy as a kid? I still shop there! My friend gave me a $10 off $25 supercash coupon, so I went in and came out with a few awesome pieces.
I saw this awesome Wanderlust tee in store for $10, and it fits great. It's online  for sale right now for $7.

These Linen-Blend Shorts in khaki are so comfortable. I am in need of a new pair of khaki shorts because my other one has been worn too often that now there are holes! Whoops! I purchased these for $10 in store. Online they are $18.


The last item I purchased from Old Navy is this tank. This would be nice to wear during a casual day out in the sun. I purchased this in store for $5, but online it is $8. I hate how the prices vary from in store and online at Old Navy. -__-



DSW Shoes
I bought myself a pair of Keds from DSW shoes a month or two ago, and I am in love with these! They're grey jersey sneakers that provides real comfort for my feet. I was able to score these for $17 at the time using my coupons. If you shop at DSW, be sure to sign up for their rewards program! Sometimes they randomly send you a $10 off $10 purchase coupon, and you can earn points by purchasing from their store. It's a great program! You can learn more about it HERE.

TJ Maxx

Last but not least I purchased face towels from TJ Maxx. I know it's not exciting, but I got them for a great deal. Most of these are Cynthia Rowley face towels that I scored for $1 each on clearance. They are extremely soft, and are of good quality. Be sure to check out the end caps of the aisles when you're shopping at TJ Maxx, Marshalls or Homegoods. This is where they usually keep the marked down items. Sometimes clearance products are in the regular aisles too. Look out for red clearance stickers. :)



That's it for my haul! :) Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...