Friday, April 10, 2015

Best of Becca - Ulta Exclusive Set!

I went back to Ulta, and this time it's for a really good reason: Best of Becca set. Yes! I've made calls to FIVE Ulta stores trying to see whether or not this Becca Cosmetics set is in stock, and today I decided to call one store nearby where I was studying, and they had one set left. Oh my goodness, you should have seen my face because I was ecstatic! Thank you Andrea for finding me the last set! 



I have the Becca Skin Perfectors in a trio set that my sister got me during the holiday season, and I immediately fell in love with them. I saw this set online a few weeks ago, and thought its value was amazing. Unfortunately it's sold out online, but if you find it in stores, I highly recommend buying it because it is limited edition. For only $34.50 you get a full size Beach Tint Shimmer Soufflé in Watermelon/Moonstone (regularly $27), a full size Beach Tint in Guava, a deluxe size Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Gold, and a deluxe size Shimmering Skin Perfector Spotlight in Opal. It's a great value set where you're able to try out several best selling products of Becca Cosmetics!


Here's the back of the box if you want more details.




 Swatches of all four products (L to R): Beach Tint in Guava, Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal, Beach Tint Shimmer Soufflé in Watermelon/Moonstone, and Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Gold.


My first impressions of these products:
  • Beach Tint in Guava - fruity smell, creamy. You can use this on your cheeks or on your lips.
  • Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal - I have this, and it's absolutely gorgeous. I use this everyday, and I'm glad I now have another Spotlight. This is so easy to blend out, and it doesn't make your face look too shimmery. It gives you a nice sheen that makes you glow like a goddess! This is an amazing highlighter!
  • Beach Tint Shimmer Soufflé in Watermelon/Moonstone - This has a bouncy texture. It's not a cream blush nor is it a powder. Its texture is similar to the Maybelline Dream Bouncy blushes. Love this!
  • Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Rose Gold - This screams out bronze goddess to me. This pressed highlighter is so perfect for the summer time. It's a true rose gold.

It's no longer available online, but I wanted to post this up just in case you see it in store, and you're wondering whether or not you should get it. GET IT! I haven't put all the products to the test, but I know this will be worth it! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...