Sunday, January 11, 2015

REVIEW & SWATCHES: Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Spotlights


Happy Sunday everyone!

I have a new video out on a review that I did on the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfect Spotlights that you can purchase either at Ulta for $25. I have never tried Becca Cosmetics before, and this cute little set was a great way for me to try out their highlighters.





These highlighters? They're bomb.com a.k.a. they are amazing! The set comes in three colors: Champagne Gold, Pearl and Opal. The most noticeable highlighter when applied is Pearl which is a white pearl highlighter. My favorite is opal which is like a pink/rose gold tone color.

What I love about these highlighters is that the don't make your face look shimmery. There are fine glitters in these highlighters, but they are barely noticeable on the skin. These products instead give your face a nice and healthy glow.

Additionally they are very easy to apply as they come with a lip gloss-like applicator. Formula is very creamy, making it very easy to blend. They also dry quickly enough, and do not leave a sticky texture behind. These are great highlighters, and I highly recommend them!




 Blended in.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...