Tuesday, January 20, 2015

REVIEW, DEMO & PHOTOS: Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler!

My favorite eyelash curler currently is the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. This is a well-known curler that many people love, and I can see why!

Although the curler is $20, it does a fantastic job at curling your lashes! You barely need to press down on the curler to get them really curled. There's no pinch to the skin, and it doesn't create weird creases in your lashes!




This is what my lashes look uncurled. You can see that they come straight out towards the plane of the photo.

 Here's how they look when I curl one set (on the left) once.  They appear more uplifted than the photo above.

I decided to curl the same lashes again (2nd time) and is it noticeable or what?! Compare them to the right side!

Here I decided to wear two coats of mascara just to define my lashes more.



You can only purchase this mascara through the Shu Uemura website, which is where I purchased mine. Be aware of buying it through other vendors as I have heard there are fake ones around the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...