Friday, December 12, 2014

SWATCHES: Em Cosmetics Lip Gallery Lipsticks!

Yes, I have more lipsticks to swatch and share with you guys! :X These are the Em Cosmetics Michelle Phan Lip Gallery Lipsticks that I purchased during the BOGO Free Black Friday sale. I have seven of them, but two are the same shade. I've heard great things about Michelle Phan's lipsticks, and at $7.50 a piece, why not?!

Watch below or read on!


I am wearing "Pomegranate" by Bite Beauty.

I provided lip swatches with(top)  and without flash (bottom).
  • Nude Lace (creamy) - nude pink
    This is my favorite of the bunch. It's such a a beautiful neutral shade. This definitely looks good on warm skin tone complexions! 


  • Misty Mauve (creamy) - mauve





  • Uptown (matte) - pink mauve 


  • Be Mine (creamy) - red pink 


  • Nine to Five (matte) - pink (cool tone)



  • Daredevil (creamy) - berry
    I apologize for this ugly swatch. After swatching my lips all night, my lips just felt worn out. Haha!


Here's a better picture of daredevil!


Have a great weekend! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...