Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Years Eve Makeup Tutorial!

I am not the greatest when it comes to makeup application, but you know what? I find it fun, and I enjoy being creative. That's all that matters right? Here's my attempt at doing a NYE makeup tutorial for you! It's a really simple eye look that allows your eyes to pop out! I really hope you will enjoy this tutorial because I really did try! LOL :)

Happy New Years everyone! *Cue music!*



Products I used:
- LORAC Pro Palette in "Mauve" and "Black" 
- LORAC 3D Liquid Lustre in "Diamond"
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in "Intense Black"
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Macara
- Milani Eyeliner in "Purple" and "Metallic Silver"
- Covergirl 3-in-1 Foundation in "Natural Beige"
- Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder in "Sandy Beige"
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder
- Milani Baked Blush in "Luminoso"
- Em Cosmetics Lip Gallery Creamy Lipstick in "Misty Mauve"
- NYC Browser Kit








1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Your lip color is absolutely stunning as well!:)
    lovely post!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...