Thursday, December 18, 2014

Holiday Nails!

Red nails are my favorite because they look so classy, yet sexy at the same time. LOL It's the holiday season so I decided to throw some silver and white colors on my nails. It's a very easy approach in achieving holiday nails! :P



What am I wearing?

China Glaze's "Red Satin" is very sheer. You need at least three coats to get it looking opaque. Milani's Holographic nail polish is discontinued, but it's a beautiful holographic silver when you build it up with 4+ coats. It also takes forever and a day to dry! I purchased the Sephora Formula X "Vaporize" polish at Marshalls for $4! It's a sheer white pearl shade - definitely perfect for the holidays!


Happy holidays friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...