Sunday, December 7, 2014

Holiday Home Decor!

I am obviously in the holiday spirit! I shot this video during my Thanksgiving break looking busted and tired, but I love the holiday season so much that I wanted to film and share with you how my moma and I decorated the home for Christmas! All holiday decor items you see are from Target and Michaels from a year or two ago. We like to buy our holiday decor after Christmas when they go on super clearance! It's worth it! :) Enjoy!

P.S. Turn down the volume because "Jingle Bells" WILL play. :P



In Other News...

  • I am turning a quarter of a century tomorrow (December 8). I am not sure I feel about this! :P 
  • A review will be up on an LA Girl's Glazed Lip Paint I recently purchased sometime this week.
  • Swatches/video of the Em Cosmetics Michelle Phan Lip Gallery Lipsticks will be posted either this Thursday or Friday! 
  • It's finals week...





Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...