Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December Beauty Favorites!

I am deeply saddened that December is coming to an end! This month has been such a whirlwind. I completed my first semester of grad school, and I am pretty darn proud of myself! It was tough, but I made it! I've been back home for break, but I am so sad that Christmas went by so quickly, and now it's the day before New Years Eve! I've had such a great and blessed year with so many inspirational people indefinitely impacting my life in so many positive ways that I could never expect them to. 2015 is going to be very interesting. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing, but I just know that I will be kept busy! :)


And now I give to you my December Beauty Favorites! My last Monthly Favorites for this month! I am planning on filming a lengthy video of the Best in Beauty products of 2014 and posting it really soon! I say that it's lengthy because I already wrote a list of all my favorite beauty products I've used this year that I absolutely love, and it's a long list! HAHA :P

Thanks so much for reading my blog and watching my vlogs! I greatly appreciate it!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...