Wednesday, October 29, 2014

REVIEW: It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Plus Keratin

Within the past several years, I've heard so many people raving about the It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In products, and I admit that I happened to have gotten my hands on the original one a while back. Pricey little thing I must say, but it worked well for my hair making it smooth, soft and shiny in a good and healthy way. I also heard that the one with "plus keratin" was even better than the original, so I picked up a duo set at Target when I saw two for the price of one this past summer. My expectations were high. I loved the original one so much, so this one had to be better right, because it's PLUS keratin?! Keratin is good for your hair!? Well, after trying this product out here and there for the past several months, I have to say that it's not a favorite of mine. Although it smells extremely good, it doesn't do much for my hair with the exception that it detangles it.

The instructions states to apply it to damp hair and comb through. I've done that multiple times, and I've also used it directly on my dry hair alone. Some days I feel like it makes my hair silky and soft, and other days I feel as if my hair is just bland and weighed down with product. I've gone back to my BioSilk Silk Therapy serum, which I love, and I prefer over this. I seriously thought that the Plus Keratin product would take over my love for my BioSilk when I first purchased it, but I was wrong. You know how it seems to work for you the first couple of times and then it kind of stops? Yup, I think that's what happened.

Maybe it's my hair type, or maybe it's because I like another product more, but I will say that it is a very good smelling hair detangler. I was just expecting more out of this four ounce bottle that retails at most stores for $20. What do you guys think about this product? Hit or miss? I so badly wanted to enjoy this product! :\


The 10 things that this product is supposed to do for your hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...