Monday, October 27, 2014

Manicure Monday: Pink/Nude Nails!

This simple manicure is probably one of my favorites that I've done. I always enjoy painting my nails a nude shade that is slightly pink, and I enjoy some shine and glitter with that too! I am wearing Zoya's "Rue," and Butter London's "Dubs." 

Zoya's "Rue" is from the Naturel Collection and can be described as a cool-toned nude pink. It's very opaque, and leaves you with a beautiful cream finish. I absolutely love this shade! (2 coats)

Butter London's "Dubs" contains fine pink and silver glitter with larger circular silver glitter. This is a textured glitter so once it dries it has that rough surface that was once so popular back a year or two ago. This lacquer stays put since the polish eventually hardens on your nail, and if I could, I would wear glitter on my nails all the time, but I hate taking it off because it takes forever! My suggestion to save yourself some time in the future is to wear a base coat or a layer of a cream lacquer underneath the glitter, so that it's easier to take off in the future. It works for me all the time! Save yourself the struggle! (2 coats)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...