Saturday, October 25, 2014

I Heart Fall Tag! :)


It is almost November! WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?! BUT, Halloween hasn't arrived yet! I love fall so much, so I decided to do the "I Heart Fall Tag!" This was so fun to do! Feel free to do it yourself! I want to hear/read it! :)



1. Favorite fall lip product?
L'Oreal Le Matte in "Matte-r of Fact!" This dark berry shade is so perfect for the fall! I love rockin' out the dark, bold lips during the colder seasons, and this one makes me feel "badass" in a weird way. Unfortunately this shade was a limited-edition twist-off lipstick from last fall, and that makes me so sad!




2. Favorite fall nail polish?
Again, I love the vampy dark colors for colder seasons, so I've been loving Zoya's "Dakota" which is almost like an oxblood/burgundy red, and Essie's "Velvet Voyeur" which is a deep darkened purple that almost appears black.



3. Favorite Starbucks fall drink?
Salted caramel mocha frap! I tend to consume colder drinks and foods during colder days for some reasons!

Photo source: starbucks.com


4. Favorite fall candle?

Mahogany Teakwood! It's the Abercrombie scent, but of a lesser degree.

Photo source: bathandbodyworks.com

5. Favorite fall scarf or accessory
One of my college friends gave me this beautiful scarf after he came back from India, and it's so special to me because he gave one to each of the girls in our hangout group, so all the girls have matching scarves, even though each scarf has a unique design.

6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

Ugh, I hate the word, "haunted," so I would choose none, but between the three it would have to be haunted hay ride. I've had BAD experiences in the past going through haunted houses and whatnot, but the hay ride wasn't so bad when I went in high school, since I made sure I sat my butt in the middle of the truck where monsters, ghouls and scary things couldn't touch or get near me. *Smart girl*
7. Favorite Halloween movie?
Hocus Pocus! It's a Disney classic that my sister and I both love! 



Photo source: go.disney.com



8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
Kit Kats and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! Oh my goodness! :) 



9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?!

I have no idea! I don't even have Halloween plans yet!


10. What is your favorite thing about fall?
Sweater weather, and the fact that we are getting closer to Christmas! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...