Saturday, September 27, 2014

Ulta 21 Days Deal - Tarte Maracuja Oil for $25!

Happy Saturday everyone!

Today's Ulta 21 Days deal is my favorite skin product yet, and it's the Tarte Cosmetics Maracuja Oil! Normally it retails for $46, but today only in-store and online, you can get this 50 mL bottle for $25! That is almost half off, and I can guarantee you that you won't see a deal like this for a while.



I've talked about this oil before, and it's amazing! I typically have dry skin, and this oil makes my face feel so hydrated throughout the night and in the morning whenever I wake up. All you need is 2-3 drops, and that should cover your face. I've recommended this product to two of my aunts and my sister, and they love it too! My sister has oily skin, but this product doesn't make her feel gross or extra oily. Don't be afraid of oil! The oil absorbs fairly quickly once you pat it down into your face without making you feel greasy! I highly recommend this product!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...