Monday, September 15, 2014

Products I'm Wearing on a Hot Day A.K.A. TODAY! :(

Hi everyone!
It is so stinkin' hot today (97 degrees the last time I checked), that I can't stand to put any makeup on! Typically when it's hot I get really lazy, so it's a no makeup day. I was productive in that I was able to do some reading for class, but other than that, you can bet that I'll be sitting right in front of the fan and that I'll be drinking gallons of water before I have to run to class!

I am wearing some beauty/personal care products though so help protect myself from the sun!


As listed:
  1. Up&Up Sport Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 Spray - Personally, I find this sunscreen spray to be much better than Coppertone's. It's not as difficult to press down on the button to get product out in contrast to Coppertone's, and the texture of the sunscreen itself isn't as sticky either. Sunscreen is a must for me everyday that I am outside! 
  2. EOS Lip Balm in "Lemon Drop" SPF 15 ($2.99)- SPF is needed on the lips too! We tend to neglect our lips when we apply sunscreen on our bodies and faces, but this EOS Lip Balm has SPF 15. I enjoy using this one because it smells like lemons, it moisturizes my lips, and it also protects them too!
  3. Origins A Perfect World SPF 25 ($41) - Facial moisturizer is a must as well! This origins moisturizer smells so good! It's made out of white tea, and it is also oil free. It is pricey, but it's a great moisturizer!
  4. Dove Go Sleeveless Deodorant - Because no one wants to see your armpit sweat stains on your shirt. Don't stink, stay fresh!



All I have to say now is, can it be cold already!?

Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...