Monday, August 11, 2014

Manicure Monday: Zoya's "Brigette"

Hi everyone,

I am settled in at my new place, and I am ready for school! I am wearing Zoya's "Brigitte" today which is a beautiful warm mauve pink shade. I bought this a month or so ago during their 3 for $12 sale, and I absolutely adore colors like these. I am wearing my standard two coats with no top coat, and I can say that so far, so good! Application was easy, and so far no chipping!


This polish retails for $9, which is pricey, but Zoya always have promotions throughout the year that you can take advantage of and get their polishes for very inexpensive! :) 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Melanie. It's been a while since I said hello and miss talking to you. This is a beautiful shade. I am a fan of purple-gray-brown "taupe" shades, but I have to be careful in selecting them b/c some tend to look too subtle/muddy against my skin-tone. Your nails are beautifully shaped in this picture. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...