Thursday, July 17, 2014

REVIEW: Rimmel Stay Matte Primer

Hi everyone! Just a quick review! I've had the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer sitting in my makeup drawer for a while, and I was curious as to how it worked since I haven't used it in a long time. This primer is supposed to help "minimize the appearance of pores," control your shine and keep your face looking matte for up to 8 hours. 

I do like this primer, but I feel as if it's a little too thick for my skin since I do have dry/normal skin so this may be why I may not like it as much as the rest of the world. However, I am a huge fan of their Fix & Perfect Pro Primer, since I like the silky, gel/silicone texture that it has, but this matte one has the texture and smell of glue which completely throws me off.




I don't know what I was thinking of trying a matte primer on my dry/normal skin, but this makes my skin feel even drier than before. If you have oily/combo skin, then this might work better for you. It definitely holds my makeup together throughout the day, but it does feel heavier than I feel like it should. My mistake for purchasing this! For those who have dry/normal or dry/combo skin, skip this product and get yourself the Fix & Perfect one instead! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...