Friday, July 25, 2014

REVIEW: Maybelline Color Tattoos Leather in "Creamy Beige," "Dramatic Black," and "Vintage Plum"

Hi everyone!

I saw the new Maybelline Color Tattoo Leathers at my CVS and grabbed three of the five colors available in "Dramatic Black," Creamy Beige," and "Vintage Plum" each for $7.49 (don't worry, I had coupons :P). I am a huge fan of the Color Tattoos and own a lot of their shades. They are pigmented, creamy, waterproof, and long lasting. I picked these up mainly because they are completely matte, and these work just as well as the others.




Dramatic Black - a very dark and rich black. If you want a rich black cream shadow, then this is it! You can double up and use this as an eyeliner too since it's so creamy and rich. 
Creamy Beige - Beige! And it is really creamy! This would be great as a base.
Vintage Plum - a taupe/plum that I enjoy using on my lids for a simple one shadow look.


I'm unsure whether or not Maybelline has changed the formula, but these seem to be creamier than the other Color Tattoos I own. They feel very gel-like on the fingers whereas the old ones had a thicker, more friction formula. I actually prefer the formula of these better since they are easier to blend, but just like the ones you'll find in the permanent displays, these are waterproof and are long lasting. Make sure to work fast though because they do dry fast once applied.


I absolutely enjoy using these, and I recommend trying these out if you are looking for shadows that are pigmented, long lasting, easy to use, and affordable.


In Other News...
  • Guess who is a babysitter again? *Raises hands*
  • An unboxing of my FabFitFun summer box will be up next week. The box should be arriving tomorrow, and I'm so excited! :D 
  • I recently purchased two new eyelash curlers ever since the whole pulling 20 lashes incident. I've been loving the Whiplash Eyelash Curler by Crave Naturals which I will review sometime next week if I have time since I'll be taking care of my cousins. I also ordered the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler too when I found a discount count and free shipping code. Hah!  
  • Zumba = fun, hard, entertaining, tiring, sexy, and sweaty!

Have a great weekend!!!



2 comments:

  1. Great swatches!! Glad to hear they are more creamier. I usually use Makeupforever's cream eyeshadows in pot because I like it's consistency I might try these if I catch them on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oouuu I like the plum and beige shades. I am tempted to buy these after seeing your swatches, but I don't wear eye makeup very much. Lately, I have been skipping eyeliner too. Woah! Never thought I'd see that day. Lol. BTW are you as excited as I am about the MUA brand coming to CVS?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...