Monday, July 28, 2014

DEAL: Morphe Brushes on Rue La La -- As low as $0.94!!! SIGN UP NOW!

Awesome deal alert! Morphe Brushes (until tomorrow morning at 8PM PST)  is on Rue La La (similar to Hautelook) right now, and if you sign up as a new member on your computer, you'll receive $25 credit that can even go towards shipping which is $9.95! Sign up by 8/6 and use your credit by 8/25. Unused credit will expire!

You can sign up by using my referral link if you'd like:
http://www.ruelala.com/invite/melanieto01
*Note: I do get credit if you sign up from my code and purchase something.*

*It took me around 15-20 minutes for my credit to show up in my account when I first signed up. Unfortunately Rue La La stated that it could take up to 24 hours to get a code. In that case the deal would have already expired, but you can still use your credit towards a different purchase.*

Just look for the Morphe boutique and get what you want. There are a variety of eyeshadow palettes for $16.99 and brush sets starting at $15.99. With the credit you'll be spending $0.94 - $1.94 on either products!!!

I purchased the Warm Palette with the following deal breakdown:

Morphe 35 Color Warm Palette - $16.99 + $9.95 shipping = $26.94 - $25 sign up credit = $1.94





This is an amazing deal, and you want to act fast because items are selling out and this event ends in 12 hours!!!

Happy savings! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...