Saturday, July 12, 2014

Big Lots Friends & Family 20% off Sale starts tomorrow for ALL!

Hi everyone!

Tomorrow Big Lots will be having their Friends and Family sale open to everyone all day where you'll receive 20% off your entire purchase with a coupon you can print from their website HERE. Remember that products and brands may vary from store to store. Be on the look out for Wet N Wild sets, Sinful Colors nail lacquer, Sephora by OPI nail polishes, etc.


Today Rewards members were allowed to take advantage of the sale early, and let me tell you that I found the L'Oreal Limited Edition Le Mattes and La Laques for $3.80 each before coupon!!! These limited edition lippies came out last fall, and everybody was on the search for them because they were so difficult to find! It looks like some Big Lots may have a hold of them because I got "She's so Matte" and my BFF got three of them. If you find them and you're a lip person, get them! They work incredible! You can see my past review on these HERE.


What will you be purchasing? My best friend picked up the whole entire season of friends for $64!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...