Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Beauty Haul! (Revlon, LORAC, Too Faced, NYC Cosmetics, etc.)

I got another beauty haul to share with you guys!




In Other News...
  • I have been packing for the past few days, and I have a whole plastic drawer dedicated to beauty supplies! I've been trying to transfer all of my "must haves" into a smaller plastic drawer from my Ikea Alex, and I just can't say "no" to some of my most beloved products! I also packed my drawers up with shampoo, conditioner, facial care, and other beauty products! It's getting too heavy!
  • Expect a review on the NYC Liquid Lipshine in "Guava" sometime soon!
  • I've been trying to exercise more! LOL I think I'm doing well so far, but the key is staying focus and eating clean too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...