Sunday, June 1, 2014

Face of the Day (FOTD)!

Happy first day of June! :)) I'm so excited for summer, but I have to admit that I've been thinking about Christmas!  I know, I know, it's only June, but I couldn't help thinking about the hot drinks, holiday lights, and the wonderful Christmas music ringing in my ears. June for me means I'll be trying my best to do all the things I want to do while I'm still in San Diego. I am moving around the end of July, and I have  list of things my friends and I have to do prior to me moving!

It's the first day of June, and I did nothing so far today except watch the last Harry Potter movie. I managed to put makeup on although I went no where. Hah! Below is my Face of the Day!

No flash.


 With flash!


Face of the Day:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...