Pearlized black is a metallic black with very fine silver glitter. Notice how the brush is very much like a brush with long bristles! Many liquid eyeliners are shaped like this or like a pen.
- Stroke thinness and thickness can easily be achieved with the brush design of this liquid liner.
- This liner is very forgiving -- it is easy to correct a mistake.
- Affordable at $2.99!
- Great longevity! You can wear this for more than 4 hours and it won't budge.
- Keep in mind that I do have normal/dry skin though, so I'm not sure how wear will be for those who have combo/oily skin.
- This is smudgeproof despite it taking a while to dry.
- It takes longer to dry than most other liquid liners.
- This may be due to the liner being very "wet"
- Although this is an easy-to-correct eyeliner, you need a steady hand in order to apply a liner with a brush tip like this.
- However, this is also a very affordable one that you can practice with!
- Metallic Black can come off looking grey to the naked eye instead of a black that sparkles.
- The color is still rich nevertheless.
Will you be trying this out? I'm planning on getting the black one in the future!
DEAL ALERT (now-5/17):
This week at Rite Aid you can get any NYC Cosmetics for BOGO 50% (Buy one, get one half off), PLUS you will receive $5 +UP Rewards when you buy any spend $10+ on any NYC Cosmetics products! This is the ad correction from what you see below. You must be a Rite Aid Wellness member to receive this deal! Sign up HERE for free if you haven't already!