This review is on four Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolors including, "Pink Me Up," Shocking Coral," Vivid Rose," and "Sin-A-Mon."
A soft natural pink!
Top: without flash; Bottom: with flash
The lipstick appears bright coral, almost orange even, but the lipstick on lips appears more pink.
It looks very different on the lip! Definitely more of a brighter pink than coral!
A bright and vivid rose pink! This one is one of my favorites!
A light-medium brown that looks very natural against my natural lip color.
- Each color is pigmented and has great wear time.
- Sin-A-Mon in particular is creamier than the other three lipsticks.
- All lipsticks though are not too creamy, and have just the right amount of friction to last all day.
- Reapplication may be needed after eating or drinking.
- My lips still have some lipstick leftover even after a meal.
- No lip liner is needed since these lippies do not bleed.
- Lipstick colors do not truly match its packaging color (tube and bottom sticker)
- The worst thing about these Color Sensationals is the smell. Daunting.
- Think Play-doh. The smell does not go away from my experience. :\
I really do enjoy using the Maybelline Color Sensational lipsticks despite of the weird smell. There is a wide selection of colors to choose from, plus they are affordable ($5-$6)!