Wednesday, May 7, 2014

REVIEW: Korres Lip Butter in "Pomegranate"

I finally got my hands on one of the Korres Lip Butters ($12)! I purchased a Korres set from Marshalls a few weeks ago, and the set included a full size Lip Butter (0.21 oz.) in "Pomegranate" which is described as a sheer coral. It comes in a cute miniature pot, easy to carry around when I am on the go!



I love the packaging! It is simple and adorable!

The lip butter feels very plush. If you tap your finger inside the pot it has a cushion-like touch. Application-wise, I was expecting this to be a thick formula since it is a lip butter. Generally most products I use that are lip butters or body butters tend to have a thicker formula, meant to fully provide moisture for your skin. This on the other hand is very light and thin, but it feels oh so good on the lips!

Pomegranate looks coral inside the pot, but when applied on the lips it's a very sheered out coral. 

My lips feel nice, smooth and hydrate whenever I use this product. It glides on your lips like butter! Although I do like the packaging, I am one that prefer lip products in a tube than in a pot where I have to stick my finger inside. It feels a little nasty and messy, but that's just my personal preference. Other than that, I love this lip butter mainly because it feels very different in comparison to other lip butters I own. It's very lightweight non-greasy, and it stays on your lips! It's great if you want to skip out on your lipstick or gloss, and want a little hint of color and some shine on the lips! The Korres Lip Butters come in six colors including the Pomegranate, and retails for $12 at Sephora. I will most likely re-purchase another one, perhaps another color, in the future! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...