Monday, May 26, 2014

Manicure Monday: Revlon Perfumerie in "Sunlit Grass"

Happy Memorial Day everyone! I am wearing a bright sunflower yellow polish today just because I'm feeling bright and happy! This is Revlon's "Sunlit Grass," which is one of many shades from the Revlon Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamel line. The scent is faint, but you can smell the fresh cut grass or nature's beauty if you take a closer whiff at your nails.

I found the formula for this polish to be streaky, hence which is why I ended up wearing three coats instead of my standard two. I suggest applying your coats thicker than how you would normally apply nail polish since I found that the thicker it is, the less streaky your nails look. I think this is a fun color to wear for the summer. :)



You can get this polish at your local CVS for as low as $1.99 depending on your local CVS pricing! This polish should be on clearance at most CVS for 50% off. The regular retail value of this polish ranges from $5.99 to $6.49, so 50% off is $2.99-$3.25. They may have a pink 50% off sticker on it, but if not, take it to a red scanner and it should tell you that it is discounted. Make this deal better by using a $1.00 off any Revlon Nail Product coupon to lower it to $1.99-$2.25!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...