Monday, May 12, 2014

Manicure Monday: Revlon Perfumerie in "China Flower"

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! My mom and I are both down with the cold, and it has been a miserable past three days if I am being completely truthful! I don't think anyone enjoys being sick unless you're a kid that gets to miss school, but even then you spend most of your day in bed! It took so much effort for the both of us to have conversations! At one point she told me, "I don't want to talk anymore. I'm tired." My mother! :P I did manage to push some energy out of myself to make her a card for Mother's Day as well as getting her some flowers thanks to my best friend who chauffeured me to the store! I was glad to see that my mom enjoyed her card and flowers despite being ill!

In other news, I painted my nails this past weekend using Revlon Perfumerie Scented Nail Enamel ($5.99) in "China Flower." My mind was out of it because I completely forgot that this line of nail lacquers by Revlon are scented! I was trying to  relax in bed by reading a magazine after my nails had dried and I smelled a faint floral scent. I initially thought it was my candle, but there was a lid covering it! I thought it was my imagination until 15 minutes later I realized the floral scent came from my nails! I currently do not like the smell since I'm sick and the scent gives me a major headache, but nevertheless, the bright red is so rich and beautiful!



I am wearing two coats of "China Flower." I am not wearing a top coat, and it's been three days since I've worn this shade on my nails. No chipping so far! Can I just say that the Perfumerie line probably has the best and cutest packaging ever?! :P

Have any of you tried any other colors from this line? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...