*Click on the photo to expand.*
The palette itself is made of thick cardboard.
Here's the palette! You get ten beautiful eye shadows and one full size smudge stick waterproof eye liner.
"Starfish" is a muddy dark olive green. If you look closely you can gold fine glitter. Stila creates AMAZING eye liners (both liquid and kohl) as they are seriously smudge proof and waterproof!
All the swatches! You can click to expand.
Chinois - matte ivory white
Nectar - matte pale nude
Honey - satin golden bronze. This one appears peachy gold, but when swatched it looks more gold.
Sage - satin soft green. It appears grey in the palette, but when swatched it's a beautiful green color like sage!
Swatches all together.
- Highly pigmented quality shadows that will last all day. I do use an eyelid primer, but that's by default.
- A great range of colors, perfect for the springtime!
- The Stila Smudge Stick is a plus! A beautiful and unique colored eye liner that doesn't smudge and wash off!
- Personally I don't like the packaging. It's easy to get dirty and create dents in.
- Only 2/10 shadows have matte finishes. I wish there was a variety of different finishes.
If you are looking for a great springtime shadow palette with color, definitely try this palette out! For $39, it comes out to be $3.54 per shadow + eyeliner which I believe is standard.