Friday, April 18, 2014

REVIEW: Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream!

Hi everyone,
I've been trying out the Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream for over a month, and now it's time to give you guys a quick review! The Jergens BB Body Cream comes in two "shades": light and medium-deep. I do have both shades (bigger bottle is medium-deep) and both works the same.



So what is this "BB Body" cream? Similarly to what a BB cream is supposed to do for your face, Jergens states that this cream type lotion will have "5 visible benefits in 5 days" including hydrating, smoothing, brightening, illuminating, evening, firming, and minimizing appearance of imperfections (on) your skin.

This isn't  a sun tanning lotion, so don't expect to get a tan from using this product! I like to think of it as a pricey lotion that makes your body look extra good! :P

I do have both shades. I bought the medium-deep one from Rite Aid, and the light shade I received in a Birchbox. I prefer using the medium-deep one because I am medium skin complexion currently. These give your skin a very slight tint that is very hard to even notice, but there is some color! I feel like it does enhance your skin tone and make you look radiant; your skin will have a healthy glow!


PROS
  • It does the five things that Jergens claim it does. :) I like that my skin looks radiant and feels much smoother! It's weird because my skin also looks more hydrated which I'm not sure if you can really see. It looks healthy!
  • Smells good! Sweet fragrance.
  • Large bottle! 7.5 oz.
CONS:
  • Pricey. ~$13

Good stuff! I'll repurchase this in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...