Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Michaels Arts & Crafts Sale!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to inform you that Michaels Arts & Crafts is having huge sales going on right now this week only! I was flipping through their weekly ad on Sunday after I came home from my mini vacation and saw that they had amazing deals similar to Black Friday! I went out today and purchased several items for scrapbooking and for the home!



I posted the picture above on my Instagram with some prices, but I'll break down again what I got and how much I paid in case you want to hit up Michaels yourself.

Floral - All Ashland Spring florals are 60% off so I paid $1.59-$1.99.
Ashland Signature Accents Mason Jar  (60% off) - $1.59
Ashland Vases (60% off) - Blue: $1.19; Pink - $1.59
Ashland Birds (60% off) - Green: $0.79; Yellow - $1.19
Booklet of Scrapbook papers (48 ct., 75% off) - $5.00
Recollections Memory Boxes - $1.42 each

All in all, I paid almost $25, and I am quite happy with my purchases! There are A LOT more deals than what I took advantage of. You can check out their ad HERE and be sure to save extra by using these coupons HERE if it pertains to your purchases! :) 


Be sure to follow me on Instagram: @thedimpledgirl for more pics, deals and other updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...