Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spring Beauty Haul!

Hi everyone! I was going to film a video on this huge spring collective beauty haul, but I wasn't in the mood due to a hives breakout, however I shall share all the goodies through photos below! You can expect me to review many of these products on this blog in the future after giving them a few weeks to try them out. :)


  • L'Oreal Youth Code Pore Vanisher - Eeks! I heard that this was comparable to the POREfessional by Benefit Cosmetics which I have never used before, but I heard this was great at smoothing out the texture of your face, so I purchased it! I have already given this a try several times, and based on my initial experiences, this will make your face flawlessly smooth and smelling like the sweet spring season. 
  • Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream - I love this too! Ah! This is quite pricey, but if you use coupons you can score a great deal! This is a BB cream for your body and is supposed to smooth, correct, and hydrate your skin. It has a pretty strong sweet smell, but is quite pleasant in my opinion. I used it a couple of times already on both my arms and legs, and they feel so smooth after it dries. I also went on a 4 mile run with it on my skin felt flawless! 
  • Garnier Fructis Style Beach Chic Texturizing Spray - I absolutely love the beach, and I am lucky enough to live close to it, but I don't go to the beach everyday, so I thought I would try out this new product by Garnier that is supposed to give your hair a similar texture and look as if you did go to the beach. 
  • Almay Corrector + Concealer - A pink and neutral tone palette that should allow you to correct your blemishes and match your skin tone-- I'm easily drawn to concealers! 
  • Garnier B.B. Cream Skin Renew Anti-Aging - I am also into B.B. creams as well! It is getting much warmer, so I try to stay clear of heavy foundations. This has anti-aging components.

  • Almay Soothing & De-Puffing Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Pads - I LOVE Almay eye makeup remover pads! It does such a great job at getting the gunk out near the roots of your lashes. My sister was kind enough to give this to me since she bought a ton using coupons! 
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Primer & Stay Matte Mousse Foundation - I think it's a little risky for me to try out matte face products since I have normal/dry skin, but I really wanted to try this primer out along with the Rimmel Stay Matte Mouuse Foundation. I love anything that is creamy or mousse-y. 
  • Jordana Best Lash Extreme - I've never tried any Jordana products before, so I picked up what I would probably enjoy using the most which is mascara! :)
  • Jordana Liquid Eye Liner - I always need eye liner, and I'm always on the hunt for a great one. I am currently using the Physicians Formula one, and I am loving it, so we shall see how I'll like this one!
  • Daiso Natural Pack Charcoal Mask Peel - I don't even know if that's what it is called since I can't reach Japanese, but I purchased this at Daiso in Irvine for $1.50. I used this at a girl's night in with my friends, and it's pretty cool because it dries on your face and you peel it off, leaving your skin very smooth. It was a horrible experience peeling it off though since I didn't put it on neatly and it felt like I was ripping my skin off, but I have learned my lesson!
  • Daiso Eye Brow Care Set - Another purchase from Daiso! I needed a small pair of scissors to trim my brows! No one likes long brow hairs!
  • Color Club Nail polishes - I got these at Bed Bath and Beyond for only $0.98 each. I believe Color Club has changed their logo and hence is why stores that carry it are trying to get rid of the polishes with the old logo. I picked up from left to right: Femme Fatale, Frill, and Pink Satina.

  • Deborah Lippmann in "Whatever Lola Wants" - A beautiful pink champagne shimmer polish! I really can't stay away from pinks!
  • China Glaze in "Fade into Hue" - This is a pretty periwrinkle color. Perfect for spring!!!!
  • Sephora by OPI in "Spark-Tacular!" - If you hit up your local Big Lots, you may find this polish along with many other for only $1.80! I love glitter which is why I picked this sparkly sucker up! 
  • LORAC 3D Liquid Lustre Holiday Set - A friend got this for me, and I'm so excited because these are gorgeous as a base and on its own! I have yet to try it out fully, and I'm not going to review this set on my blog since it is part of last year's holiday collection, but you can watch Tati's Hot or Not Review to see swatches and her review.
  • Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Leave-In Conditioner - I got it because it was only $0.49 after coupons. ;) Plus, I'll probably be needing it when my new colored hair is drying up in the heat!
  • Boots Botanics Hot Cloth Cleansing Balm - I've heard so many great things about cleansing balms, so I wanted to give it a try. I did some research, and many people said this one was a great drugstore balm to use to take off makeup and clean your face.
  • e.l.f. Mechanical Eyelash Curler - I own this already, but I got another one since it was on sale at Big Lots during their 20% off entire purchase event. It's always good to have a back up!
  • H2O Plus Bath Aquatics Shower Gel - This is on sale at beautybrands.com for only $4.99. Apparently H2O Plus is a great skin care brand that many people rave about. At $4.99 for a 1 liter bottle I can't complain!



That's it for my haul! I'm sure you'll see these beauty products again on my blog! :)


In Other News...
  • A review on the Physicians Formula Nude Wear Concealer will be posted by Wednesday next week. 
  • Drugstore Coupon Match Up for the upcoming week will be posted later tonight. 
  • Remember that today is the last day to get up on the 50% off all Rimmel Cosmetics at Walgreens! So head out now because tomorrow the only best deal for Rimmel is 40% off at Rite Aid.


Be sure to follow me on Instagram: @thedimpledgirl for more pics, deals and other updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...