Wednesday, March 19, 2014

REVIEW: NEW Physicians Formula Nude Wear Touch of Glow Concealer and Highlighter!

Happy Hump Day everyone! Today's review is on a fairly new product from Physicians Formula called the "Nude Wear Touch of Glow." This is both a concealer and a highlighter, and will give you a "skin-glowing finish." Oil free, and hypoallergenic, I found this to be surprisingly good!

Packaging is quite cute! It comes in a pen-like tube covered in pink and rose gold details. The bow is a cute added touch.

The brush itself is exactly like their Super CC+ concealer where you twist the bottom of the pen and concealer comes out in the bristles of the brush. You can read my full review on the Super CC+ Concealer HERE.

This concealer and highlighter only comes in one shade called, "Nude Glow" which in my opinion is essentially a light/medium to medium shade.

It blended quite well into my skin as you can see below.

Here I show you how I normally wear this. I am wearing no makeup in this picture.

See the streaks that I made? I like to wear this under my eyes where my dark circles are, between my eye brows, and around the edges of my nose. I also like putting this down the center of my nose to highlight.

I'm not sure if you can see a difference, but my dark circles are lighter and the redness around my nose is gone. My face overall appears more even and awake.


PROS:
  • Light-medium coverage. It does a great job at covering my dark circles and red areas. 
  • It highlights and brings light in to areas that I apply this like down on the center of my nose. 
  • Easy to use and apply. The formula isn't too watery or dry, so it's easy to blend with your fingers.
  • Doesn't go into fine lines!
CONS:
  • One shade only... "Nude Glow" which is essentially light/medium. I do not recommend getting this if you are of darker skin tone. 
  • $12.95. $13 for a drugstore concealer. Yeah...


Overall I like this product!



Be sure to follow me on Instagram: @thedimpledgirl for more pics, deals and other updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...