Happy Hump Day everyone! Today's review is on a fairly new product from Physicians Formula called the "Nude Wear Touch of Glow." This is both a concealer and a highlighter, and will give you a "skin-glowing finish." Oil free, and hypoallergenic, I found this to be surprisingly good!
Packaging is quite cute! It comes in a pen-like tube covered in pink and rose gold details. The bow is a cute added touch.
This concealer and highlighter only comes in one shade called, "Nude Glow" which in my opinion is essentially a light/medium to medium shade.
It blended quite well into my skin as you can see below.
Here I show you how I normally wear this. I am wearing no makeup in this picture.
See the streaks that I made? I like to wear this under my eyes where my dark circles are, between my eye brows, and around the edges of my nose. I also like putting this down the center of my nose to highlight.
I'm not sure if you can see a difference, but my dark circles are lighter and the redness around my nose is gone. My face overall appears more even and awake.
- Light-medium coverage. It does a great job at covering my dark circles and red areas.
- It highlights and brings light in to areas that I apply this like down on the center of my nose.
- Easy to use and apply. The formula isn't too watery or dry, so it's easy to blend with your fingers.
- Doesn't go into fine lines!
- One shade only... "Nude Glow" which is essentially light/medium. I do not recommend getting this if you are of darker skin tone.
- $12.95. $13 for a drugstore concealer. Yeah...
Overall I like this product!
Be sure to follow me on Instagram: @thedimpledgirl for more pics, deals and other updates!