Monday, March 31, 2014

Manicure Monday: China Glaze in "Shell-O"

I purchased the China Glaze Summer 2013 Sunsational Jelly Neon Set on the Cherry Culture site during their 40% off sale, and I've finally gotten to try one of them on! I was drawn particularly to the bright coral/orange shade called "Shell-O" since I've been in the mood for something bright, and let me say that this nail polish is probably one of the worst nail polishes I've ever owned. :X


If you don't know what a nail polish jelly is, it's a type of nail polish that has a finish of something similar to a gel-manicure. It looks "jelly" and is transparent depending on the amount of layers you apply. Think of it as jello on your nails. "Shell-O" was too sheer, and so I wore 4 layers of the polish in order to build up the opacity. 

I ended up taking this polish off because it began chipping very badly the day I took the picture above. I've never seen nail polish like this chip so easily before, which makes this polish a disappointment. I do not recommend this polish! 

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! This shade reminds me of a shade I purchased recently - Sunday Funday. I'm so fascinated by these sort of colors lately.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...