Wet N Wild claims that these are balms that provide moisture, color, and staining power. Based on the name, "MegaSlicks" this product should apply easily on the lips. The balm stain is retractable like many other balm lip colors.
This balm stain glided on my lips easily as most other brands, and the color is quite saturated with only one swipe per upper and lower lip at least for this color. There is no scent detected. This color stains pretty well; It doesn't stain as well as the Revlon Balm Stains, although most color is left behind after eating and drinking though. I think it's quite difficult to tell though since this color is of a lighter shade that blends easily into the natural color of my lips. I think that you can use this lip stain as a blush as well that will provide your cheeks a little glow. Overall, I like this moisturizing lip stain, and I will most likely purchase another one in a different color next time. It's not the best one out there, but it's certainly one of the more affordable ones.
- Affordable - Only $2.99 at the drugstores!!
- Glides on easily
- No smell detected (This is my personal preference. I prefer for lip products not to have a smell.)
- Specifically this color will accentuate your dry lips or chapped and cracked areas. Exfoliating is a must!
- Not enough moisture. It feels moisturizing on the lips as you apply the balm stain, but after eating and drinking the lips feel a little dry. I recommend applying a thin layer of regular lip balm on before applying this to get extra moisture.
- Clear plastic cap packaging is cheap and weak. Mine has a crack in it.
Anyone tried this MegaSlicks Balm Stains yet? What color should I try next? I'm trying to avoid dark plum colors! Haha :P