Friday, February 28, 2014

REVIEW: Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick in "Warm Nude"

Hello everyone!
Happy Friday! Today I'll be reviewing the new Maybelline Master Glaze Blush Stick in "Warm Nude." There are several of these that are in the permanent line that you can find at the drugstore, and I am also aware that there are also a few that are limited edition for the spring season. "Warm Nude" is part of the permanent line and retails for about $7.99 at most Targets. I love the purpose of these blush sticks where you can apply blush similar to a deodorant! The formula is suppose to be creamy enough where you can blend out the blush with just the touch of your fingers! I have to say that I've really been enjoying this!

I picked up "Warm Nude" in particular because I like the idea of having a sun-kissed glow on my face since it's been nice and warm in San Diego. I have too many pink and coral blushes, and hence which is why I wanted to pick this up. You'll notice below that there isn't much product in this stick (0.24 oz) which is a little disappointing since I feel like cream texture blushes would be used up faster than powde ones, but this product works very well nevertheless.



It glides very easily on skin, and I use my fingers to blend out the product. As you can tell, application is very easy!
Unblended
 Blended! A nice soft shimmery glow!

Pros:
  • Beautiful color! Nice range in stores also.
  • Application is easy. It glides on with ease!
  • Blendable! No need to use a brush, just use your fingers instead!
  • Long staying power. One thing about some powder blushes is that it doesn't last long throughout the day. The great thing about this Master Glaze is that it's not a powder finish, but it's creamy instead which helps cling onto the cheeks which allows it to sit on the cheeks all day!

Cons:
  • Too little product!

Overall I recommend this product, and I will most likely buy more in the future!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...