Sunday, February 23, 2014

Bath and Body Works Candles 2/$22 Sale Ends TODAY!

Just a heads up for the folks who love Bath and Body Works 3-wick candles that the 2 for $22 ends today! A couple of weeks ago they were 2 for $25, so this deal is definitely better that before. Regular price per candle is now $22.50 instead of $20 that it used to be last year. It's a little disappointing at how pricey candles can be, and how BBW has raised their prices on almost everything, hence which is why I haven't been shopping there as much as I did before. I did take advantage of the candle deal this weekend and used a $10 off $30 purchase from the survey you can take from a previous BBW purchase that you can find at the bottom of that receipt. You can read this POST on how you can save at Bath and Body Works!

Image source: bathandbodyworks.com

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen me posted a picture yesterday of the three candles I purchased: Lemon Mint Leaf, Rio Glow, and Mahalo Maui! They all smell like a fruity spring and summer vacation!


Happy savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...